Personal data and cookies
The collection and processing of the personal data of the users of the www.mobiviagroupe.com website are carried out under the exclusive responsibility of Mobivia Groupe.
This data is mainly recorded when browsing the www.mobiviagroupe.com website and when signing up to the Mobivia Groupe newsletter. The fields indicated with an asterisk must be filled in.
The personal data gathered from the users of the www.mobiviagroupe.com website may undergo some statistical and computer-based processing for the purpose of improving the quality of the service provided and, if expressly requested, sending them our newsletter.
The data collected is sent to Mobivia Groupe’s internal services. It may also be sent to partners, which have been duly authorised by Mobivia Groupe to assist it in carrying out analytical and statistical studies, as well as to the subcontractors, with which it has concluded contractual agreements for the execution of necessary tasks, such as the circulation of the Mobivia Groupe newsletter in particular.
All of the recipients and subcontractors of Mobivia Groupe are located within the European Union and are contractually bound to ensure the confidentiality and security of the processing of the personal data of the users, to which they have access, on the one hand, and use this data in accordance with Mobivia Groupe’s instructions for the purposes of the task entrusted to them on the other hand.
Pursuant to the provisions of the French data protection law of 6 January 1978, modified by law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, all of your personal data is processed in a strictly confidential manner.
You have the right to access, correct, delete and object to your data. To do this, just send your request:
● By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
● By phone at +33 (0)22.214.171.124.74
● By post to the following address (provide your surname, first name and address):
511/589 Rue des Seringats – 59262 Sainghin-en-Mélantois (France)
The www.mobiviagroupe.com website is published by Mobivia Groupe. This section allows you to find out more about the origin and use of the browsing information processed when you consult the www.mobiviagroupe.com website, your rights and the ways in which you can activate or deactivate the storing of this browsing information.
What is a cookie?
As you browse our website, your browsing information, regardless of the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) you are using, is likely to be stored in files called ‘cookies’, installed on your terminal, depending on the settings you have chosen regarding cookies (you can modify these settings at any time). Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
What are cookies for?
The main use of the cookies is to enable us to recognise the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. We may also, on occasion, store cookies on your terminal for the purposes set out below, in accordance with the settings you have chosen for the web browser you use to browse our website.
Please note that the cookies stored by our website do not save any of your personal or sensitive data (such as your name, your address or your payment details).
What cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies
We use session cookies, which allow you to browse our website. These cookies are essential to ensure that the website works properly and that the services you request can be executed. They are stored for a maximum period of 13 months.
- Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies which store data about how you use our website. The aggregated and anonymous data coming from these cookies is only used to improve the operation of our website and services. These cookies are stored on your terminal by a third party, with which we have concluded a contractual agreement. They are stored for a maximum period of 13 months.
- Advertising cookies and Flash cookies
We do not use advertising cookies or Flash cookies.
- Third-party cookies (that is, the cookies which we do not store on your terminal)
- What are your preferences regarding cookies?
- The settings provided in your web browser
- Consent regarding cookies
- The storing of a cookie on a terminal is essentially a matter of the user’s preference, which the latter is able to set and modify free of charge and at any time using the settings available in the web browser. If you have agreed to allow cookies to be stored on your terminal in your web browser settings, the cookies built into the pages and content that you view may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. Only their sender will be able to read them.
- Refusing cookies
- If you refuse the storing of cookies on your terminal or if you delete those which have been stored already, you will no longer be able to benefit from some of the functional features which are necessary in order to browse certain areas of our website and give you the best possible service. For example, if you refuse or delete essential cookies, you will no longer be able to place an order on the website. Similarly, if you refuse or delete functional cookies, we will be unable to show you the version of the website which is suited to your terminal and you will no longer be able to locate the store closest to your location.
In this case, we disclaim all liability for any consequences associated with the substandard performance of our services resulting from the inability to store or consult the cookies needed for the website’s basic operation and which have been refused or deleted by you.
- How to deactivate/activate cookies?
- In order to manage the cookies and your preferences, the settings provided by every web browser are different. They are set out in the help menu of your web browser, which will provide you with information on how to edit your preferences regarding cookies:
● For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
● For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
● For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
● For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
● For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Please note: your preference is stored in a cookie. If you delete all the cookies saved on your terminal (using your browser), we – or our service providers – will no longer be aware that you have selected this option.
- If you share your terminal with other people
- If other people use your terminal and a number of web browsers have been installed on the terminal, we cannot be sure that the services and advertising sent to your terminal will correctly match your own use of this terminal and not that of another user of this terminal.
In this case, the sharing of your terminal with other people and the settings of your web browser regarding cookies is a matter of your choice and responsibility.
The cookies sent and used by third parties are subject to the data protection and privacy policies of these third parties. Please read them carefully so that you are aware of how these third parties intend to use the browsing information which they may gather using cookies, as well as the means at your disposal for specifying your preferences regarding the cookies sent and used by these third parties.